.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Greetings to Paolo Rhais N. Gamboa!!! =p

Another b0ring update brought to you by the girl who's picture can be found on the side bar.

My lolo is in the hospital and is undergoing a barrage of tests... sheesh! I really don't understand why the doctors are doing that, his cancer is in the last stage and they're taking blood samples, urine samples, etc. I can see that his patience is running short but he undergoes everything they ask because he has no idea of the state he's in. Everybody is scared of the inevitable... I really don't understand why anyone doesn't want to take about it. It's like an unspoken rule that we musn't talk about it... my cousins and I do, but only when we're alone. The "adults" don't like hearing about stuff like that.

My young cousin is also sick. He and my loly are both confined in makati med... Really weird! He's only 4 years old. They don't know yet what his disease is.

If I do become a doctor, I'd want to be that kind of doctor. I want to find out new types of viruses and diseases. That would be the coolest job. I love the laboratory and I love the microscope. That's what I want to do. (That's if I go back...)