.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Its MY DAY!

I am another year older! I like my birthday - the last day of the year, makes it easier for me to think of the things I did and didn't do. Everyone celebrates my birthday - they have parties and light fireworks! Isn't that cool? I am the last person that you greet at the end of the year and the first person you greet before the start of the next year. I wanted to put a recap of the past year but it's way to tedious and I can just click on the links to relive the adventures I had for the year 2004. It's better if I put my new years resolution... to be a better me! A very general idea but it's all I can think of right now.

Thank you for the greetings and the gifts! Pao spent so much on me on my birthday! Hehe! It's ok, it only happens once a year!

Happy new year to all! May we all be happier and more content with who we are and what we've become. If not, the new year is just a day away and we can start to change.