.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

boracay!

I've been there for a week and I still can't wait to go back!!! (I'm already counting the days 'til my next visit which is last week of april! Can't wait! I'm itching to get my hands on a watermelon shake at jonah's!)

I love it there! So relaxing!

My favorite time of the day is during happy hour... where I get buzzed with two glasses of mai tai while watching the sunset!

Dont you just wish that you could drop everything and move there? I want to but I have my own reality to return to - where I have to finish medicine... Maybe I'll just practice in boracay! isnt that a great idea? Who knows what the future holds? For now, bora will always be that dream that I can return to whenever I want.


weng-weng na at paraw?


here i am at paraw, killing myself slowly with my yosi...
the waiter knows me already because i'm always there. haha!


here i am at nami beach... my pictorials with jackie! haha!!


[ninz, me, dez, jackie]
my oh-so-wonderful sisters of the sun! I love these girls!


the beautiful bora sunset... my view during happy hour ar bom bom's


my view doesnt just include the sunset but also the frisbee footboleros at the beach! haha!
they're added eye candy!


i was a bit bored.... si jackie kasi nag-swimming! i was all alone...


There! I've shared my boracay trip for 2006! 'Til the next one! Chill! Relax lang!