.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition

A few weeks ago, by word of mouth which spread like bush fire, we discovered that the cable here at the dorm had a 24/7 pinoy big brother channel.


I thought, interesting maybe i'll check it out... at first it was entertaining then for awhile it got boring to watch 14 people inside a house interact. I didnt know the characters, I didnt know who they were and what they did, so my interest died. But as I kept watching - since there was nothing better to watch - they became more familiar to me and a few days later, I couldnt wait to watch what they were doing and what kind of task big brother would give them for the day.

Before I knew it, I was addicted to Pinoy Big Brother. My friends and cousins would ask me what was happening and what was the new kwento.

I realized that I can associate with them. The reason why its much more interesting to me this time around (The first edition was unknown to me) was because even thought these people did so many things and accomplished so much already, they acted like you and me. And you realize that being an "artista" or mow-del or top athlete doesnt make them any more special and better.

That's what was so real about it. That's what was so interesting.

Okay fine... call me baduy... I can't help! At least I know that I'm addicted.

Christian Vasquez is soooo hot! (drooling over the tall guy behind john pratts)

Rico Robles looks like Pao! (or maybe its the other way 'round - bebe is dat chu?) Wahahhahahaa!!!