.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, January 31, 2005

I haven't written for an entire month! Blame it on the fact that I've been so busy with school and I actually have nothing to write... still!

My mom's birthday was on the 20th of this month.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

Right now, I'm looking for a nice little handy notebook computer that i can bring to school. Since my old laptop was an IBM - and it's been with me since junior year in high school (that was 8 years ago) and its still up and running (never had a problem with it) - I'm getting another IBM. This time, it's smaller and lighter! I have narrowed it down to the IBM X31 and X40. But due to the price difference and I don't really want to spend so much for the 'puter - not that I'm paying for it, I think I'm getting the X31 which happens to be the model before the X40. (X40 being the latest in IBM's X series)

The X series notebooks are the smallest and lightest laptops that IBM manufactures - therefore I'm getting one so that I can stuff it in my bag, bring it to class and type my notes straight into the 'puter or go on the internet when I'm listening to a boring lecture since there's free wifi in the campus! I love the fact that it has bluetooth, IR and wifi! Mwehehehe! I am such a techie! I love my gadgets!

My tita is coming here for a visit and I'm asking her to buy me unit there since it's cheaper in the states! Wish me luck! I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it!