.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I checked out my blog today and the last entry was dated january 31 2005 - about 3 weeks ago. Since I wasn't doing anything now, I decided to write an entry and as I was typing in my username - I stopped for about 10 seconds!

I actually had to think of the username for my blog! It used to be an automatic thing for me when I would just type it directly without having to consciously think about it. Phew! I have truly neglected this blog and put it at the back of my mind!

Things will change - summer is fast approaching and I will make the most out of every single free minute I have! How fun!

As for the new notebook, I am still on the boardroom, pulling out every little single negotiating tactic that I know - to no avail! My parent's are definitely confusing me.

First, they said I could pay for it! They'll just pay me back - really doesn't bother me so much. Then a week after they ask me if I really need it! This is not some trend that I am trying to ride people! I really need a notebook computer! Gosh! I am level-headed enough to chose a laptop that would suit my needs - did I go for look? NO! (if I did, I would have asked for a sony vaio) Did I go for porma? NO!

I chose a black, boring, plain old IBM laptop because I KNOW that it will suite my needs. Grrrr....

I am getting a headache...