.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The possibilities are endless!

I played hooky today.... and I am suppose to be studying for my psychiatry exam for tomorrow (which was the primary reason I decided to stay home, the other being my increasing lack of drive for driving!) The topics are quite interesting - adulthood, human sexuality, death and dying to name a few.

Right now, I'm on a break... and I decided to look at my blog and other people's blogs as well... I realized that although I want to be a doctor, I want to live their lives as well! I want to do so many things but the thing is, I have to do it one-at-a-time.

**So, here are the things that I want to do but fear that I have already missed the opportunity because I chose to ride a different bus that will bring me to a completely different place...

1. I want to learn about history and art - just like robert langdon, I envy him because he went to so many museums and has so seen so many different cultures that I think I will never see. (the closest I got to studying art and world history was when I was a senior in high school and in my humanities class in college - where we were given a "preview" on the music, art and literature for each era) I think it re-kindled the fire I had for art but died down again when I took up my major subjects - microbiology, parasitology and the like.

2. I want to live like a hippie where I can go to concerts all night long and not worry about what's in store for me tomorrow. I want to smoke pot everyday and do drugs without ever worrying if it's killing the already diminishing number of brain cells I have.

3. I want to be one of those "artsy-fartsy" people who do nothing but dream and use whatever creative juices they have to create something worthless but still get rave reviews from the critics.

4. I want to be a bassist for an all-girls band and have sex with all the gorgeous groupies that come my way! Haha! - I'm just kidding!

**Here's a list of things I still want to do but think that I have to squeeze it in my very tight schedule and I forget about it, it will never happen.

1. I want to travel - top 2 places are Europe and Egypt.
I want to live in Paris for a few months - it is an absolutely beautiful place. I went here when I was in high school and I've been wanting to go back ever since. Florence is the most romantic city I have ever seen! It just took my breath away when I saw the city and all the gorgeous italian men- but it was mostly the city that held me in a trance.

Egypt has always had a special place in my heart and I don't know why - I always thought that I'm the descendant of cleopatra - I am the ultimate cat lover! I love cats!

2. I want to write a book.


Here they are... written in the world wide web - a space that I could not fully comprehend but always thank God that it exists.

Long live those who follow their dreams, live happy and die happy!