.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

ikaw forever

kung tama ito bakit ang sakit
bakit ang hirap ang daming bakit
kung tama ito
bakit parang mali
bawat sandali hindi mapakali

ikaw ang aking pagibig kahit na ako ay hindi ibig
ikaw ang aking forever kahit tayo ay hindi together

kung tama ito dapat madali
pero bakit ngayon puso ko'y hati
kung tama sa 'yo tama na rin sa kin
magbilang na lang
sa langit ng mga bituin

ikaw ang aking pangarap sana’y kasamang nangangarap

at ikaw ang aking forever kahit tayo ay… hindi together

oh sinta oh sinta bat kailangan mo pang lumisan
wag mo sanang kalilimutan

errr… kapampangan part I can’t transcribe

ikaw ang aking pagibig kahit na ako ay hindi ibig
at ikaw ang aking forever
kahit tayo ay… hindi together
ito ng ba’y paalam? Sa pagibig na naharang
Bakit hindi naging forever? Na tayo ang naging together.


I love this song. (i love it so much that i transcribed it.) I love the reggae beat, the meaning, the fact that its sad but it sounds like you'll be alright after.

You will be alright & I will be alright. Although I'm confused, angry, sad - that feeling of having a chip on your shoulder. (except mine isn't a chip - it's more like a boulder.) I will be alright - shrinks say that positive reinforcement works. I sure hope so! So, even though I have to study right now, I alloted this time to write this entry so that I can express myself and not just bottle it up. (warning to the reader, do not talk to me about this entry when you see me because I will only stare at you and shrug)

Let's just agree to disagree - maybe if we leave this issue unresolved, it will resolve itself. (wishful thinking) Let's just go with the flow. I would just like to say goodbye once and not do it again - one hello and one goodbye is enough for me.

2 pairs of legs, opposite directions.