.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, October 21, 2005

4 years!

Yesterday was our 4th year anniversary (october 20)! We went to dinner in a fancy french restaurant whose name I can't pronounce but is spelled C'est si bon. He gave me a pretty neclace and my laptop pouch!! hehe! He gave me pa flowers when he picked me up at my house!!! Pao is soooo sweet! (kilig!)


Four long years of up and down love, mostly up! We've had our share of petty fights, long standing arguments, and even encountered a break-up along the way but we got through them all and we're still together.

When I look at it now, I never knew that four years could go by so fast!

I remember when he asked me, it was in his kitchen! (maybe it was the most romantic place in the world for him) It was definitely a surprise for me. I didn't expect him to ask me (after a year of going out I thought that was it - nothing more, nothing less) but he did. When he popped the question, my first instinct was to check the clock to see when our anniv date would be. Haha! But you all know what I answered to that question...

I still have the card that he gave me on that day! He finally said the "L" word!


I never asked pao but did he time it on the 20th or did he just think it was already time to ask me? Hmmmm.... PAO!?!?!?