.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Day has come!

Finally! After two weeks of pure hell with finals scheduled everyday and five months of studying every weekend because there are scheduled exams every monday - I'm free! I have two weeks (16 days to be exact) of blissfully being able to think of nothing (versus thinking of something).

Here are the things that a plan to do:

1. Get my belly button pierced! - should i or shouldn't i? i read the forums and it got me a little scared but I'm really thinking of getting it
2. Get a wax! - long overdue!
3. Go shopping!
4. Go to the parlor... i don't think I've seen one in two months!
5. Go to the beach! - which will not happen if i get my belly button pierced!

I don't think I need to make a list! I'll just PARTY everyday!!! Yeah!





This is all I can draw... but I didn't draw this! Haha! That's a happy stick person, right now, I'm a very very happy stick person! Hehe!

Now... I'll take that much needed sleep... tonight the FUN begins!!