.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Irreversible


A movie that starts at the end to end at the beginning.

Its a sick, twisted movie that shows you exactly what happens in real life.

A man gets his head bashed over and over again with the end of a fire extinguisher in an s&m gay bar.

A woman is sodomized on the floor of a dirty underpass tunnel - then the man cruelly pounds on her face with his fist, bangs her face on the pavement and kicks her in her gut.


Watching this movie made me feel sick to my stomach but I just kept watching... I never even flinched as I saw those ugly scenes. How could a human being do that to someone else? I could not understand it but I know there are people like that out there.

An act that's so final. This is one time when you take something, you can never ever give it back - not even if you sincerely wanted to. I can't begin to imagine how it feels to have something so precious taken away and I don't want to.

All these, once done, can't be undone.