.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Study, study, study!

I haven't written in awhile because all i've been doing is study, study, study! I sleep in the dorm all week, go home to study, sleep in the dorm agen! I'm not complaining... It's been fun! I still get to watch movies but now, I have to schedule everything... I have a never ending "to do" list!

Anyway, I'm happy to report that my parents already got me a new notebook computer with wifi and ir and i get the option to install bluetooth, the best thing is it's light and tiny! It's been really really great and I love it! It came with a free HP printer - I got a really small one so that I can carry it around and it's handy to use in the dorm! All I need is internet access... I wish! I have a complete gear at the dorm... Although, its sad that it goes to pao every weekend so that he can use my notebook to wifi!!! Grrrr... maybe I should charge him rent or something... hehe! Just kidding bebe!

Meet my new bebe!!! hahaha!!




I haven't been able to talk to some of my friends or go out with them coz I've been busy... I hope they are all well! If you guys ever get to read this, drop a note and tell me how you are!

Break time is over, gotta hit the books again!