.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

boracay!

It's paradise... a place you can run to when the city becomes to dreadful and life seems way too fast. It's the best medicine for a medical student like me... hehe!

I had the best time in boracay! I love it here... who cares if you're just walking around in your underwear - bikini... no one! That's the beauty of the place! It's the best place to relax! Get drunk and wait for the sunrise... what more can you ask for?

Have the sun kiss your bare white skin. :) Hang-out, listen to moony or to my favorite hed kandi song - ever after.


It's a place with no worries. Where everyday is a carefree day! You definitely don't have to think about tomorrow or the day after - all you need to think about is today! Wouldn't you love to be here?





I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. =) You can bet I'll be back... No one can keep me away from this place - it's heaven on earth!


I wish I was back there...