.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Can you say iPod?

April 8, time: early morning
Text message from Pao reads:
Agent A this is Agent B.
The eagle has landed!
I repeat the eagle has landed!

My bebe arrived from the States - also known as the land of what-used-to-be milk and honey early friday morning and he went straight to work. Can someone define "workaholic"? Well, that's my bebe! He had a meeting but sadly it was moved to a later date.

Moving on to much better news - I am now the proud owner of an APPLE iPod SHUFFLE! Oh yeah!

My eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets when I saw the lime green packaging of the iPod. I was so doubtful and unsure if it was really for me that I had to ask pao if it really was! It's mine! All mine!

Thank you bebe for my shuffle and the ghirardelli chocolates!